Chapelle des Minimes

Chapelle des Minimes

Historic site and monument, Religious heritage, Chapel in La Ciotat
  • This chapel, 32 metres long and 6 metres wide, was during the Revolution the headquarters of the Club des Antipolitiques, a popular society recognised as a subsidiary by the centre in rue Thubaneau in Marseille (1791).

  • The Chapel is adjoined, on the left, by the synagogue opening onto the car park (Square Verdun) and, on the right, by the dance academy opening onto the former convent courtyard.
    Note the beautifully crafted three hundred year old door.
  • Environment
    • Town location
    • In the historic centre
Close